Cruising in Company – Dates for your Diary
- Season starts with the Fitting Out Supper on May 6.
- Shakedown weekend to Brightlingsea booked over Bank Holiday weekend May 27-29th.
- Summer Holiday Cruise to southern Holland June 17 – 30th. Probably via Ramsgate and Oostende. Timings to take advantage of favourable tides and the long periods of daylight.
- East Coast Piers Race – motherboats will be gathering at Brightlingsea Saturday July 1st.
- Tollesbury Marina with its swimming pool and tennis courts has been booked for July 8-9th
- The traditional Watercress Run at Heybridge Basin has been booked for July 22-23rd.
- August Bank Holiday August 26-28th we are heading up the Wallet to Ipswich Haven.
- Final Cruise in Company will be a return to Brightlingsea over September 16-17th.
All the above cruises will be published on the club’s notice boards some weeks before the date and there will also be an informal gathering organised closer to the season starting where we can discuss the cruises in some detail.