Sadly our current catering franchisee is standing down after several years of supplying hungry sailors with the fuel they crave and so we are looking for a new caterer to run our fully equipped club galley as an ongoing franchise for 2024 and beyond.
- Current level 2 Food Hygiene & Safety certificate (required before March 2024).
- Open the galley all day from 9am each Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday from end of March to end of October.
- Open the galley one Saturday per month from 9am all day for our Sail Training programme.
- Open the galley and offer a post race evening meal (pre-booked) every Wednesday evening from 6pm from May to August.
- Open the galley all day for whole weekends for major club events as required e.g. East Coast Piers Race.
- Open the galley for Cadet Week (beginning of August) – afternoons for tea/coffee/chips/confectionary/ cakes plus two evening meals and all three full weekends of Camping Fortnight (includes Cadet Week plus following week).
- Able to cater for those members/visitors with specific dietary requirements and allergies.
- Hold public liability insurance.