2020 August Bank Holiday Camping Application
This is the application form to camp over August Bank Holiday 2020.
Please complete the form below to register your interest by Monday 17th August 5pm.
- Camping will be available from Thursday 27th August 8am – Tuesday 1st September 8pm
- A fee of £50 per pitch will be payable to cover additional cleaning required
- There are limited camping pitches available – 21 in total, all in the cat field
- We expect more demand than the 21 pitches available so a ballot will be run to pick pitch allocations fairly on Tuesday 18th August
- There will be no inside showers or changing rooms available (same as camping fortnight)
- Your pitch is only guaranteed once you’ve been selected via the ballot and your payment has been received
- Payment should be made via BACS by the end of Friday 21st August – details will be sent to those lucky campers selected by the ballot
- Maximum of 6 people per pitch all from the same household
- No visitors are allowed on site at Marconi SC
- There will be no camping outside of allocated pitches
Before completing the form please ensure all of your campers who plan to camp on your pitch have read and understood the 2020 Camping Code of Conduct for the August Bank holiday (link below). Ticking the box on the form below will act as the acceptance for all campers.
Applications are now closed.