Marconi are pleased to be hosting the Sprint 15 fleet again in 2019 for the first event of the Sprint 15 Summer TT series which takes place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th April.
New to Open events? Please come along! This is a friendly and welcoming event and everyone will be happy to lend you a hand or answer any questions. Attached is a general guide so you know what to expect.
We are pleased to advise that Windsport International will be supporting this event – so if you need any new equipment, get your order to them in good time and you will be able to collect it from them at Marconi. They will also be able to assist with replacement parts during the event itself.
- Competitor briefing is at 11am on Saturday with the first race scheduled to start at 12noon.
- It is planned to hold three back to back races on Saturday and two on Sunday, subject to weather conditions.
- The galley will be open all weekend – with an evening meal and bar on Saturday night.
- Free onsite camping for Saturday night.
- Accommodation is also available at The Star Inn in Steeple, Bell Ropes B&B or The Green Man in Bradwell and several locations in Burnham on Crouch.
Please find the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions below or on the Sprint 15 Association website – www.sprint15.com/events
Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions
For further information, please get in touch with Jenny Ball – firstname.lastname@example.org