Below is Marconi Sailing Clubs sailing programme which lists sailing, cruising, social and camping events held throughout the year.
Marconi has an active programme of sailing events from March until October for its members.
Download a PDF version – 2017 Marconi Sailing Club Sailing Calendar (PDF)
Marconi SC Open Day / Push the Boat Out
Camping, Open Meetings, Social
COME & SAIL WITH US ON THE RIVER BLACKWATER.
- SAFE & EASY INTRODUCTION TO SAILING from 12 to 4pm. No experience necessary.
- APPROVED RYA CHAMPION CLUB & TRAINING CENTRE
- BOATS, EQUIPMENT & KIT PROVIDED
- SAIL DINGHIES, CATAMARANS, WINDSURFERS & YACHTS
- EXPERIENCED & NOVICE SAILORS WELCOME
- SAIL AT ALL TIMES OF THE TIDE
- YOUNG & OLD - all ages.
- FAMILY FUN - bouncy castle, childrens art activities plus live entertainment and bar.
- EVENING BBQ - food and refreshments.
MSC has comprehensive facilities including a contemporary clubhouse with modern changing rooms, galley, cosy bar, camping fields, dinghy park & boatyard, plus perhaps the largest launch hard/slipway on the estuary.
Our safety boat fleet is modern and fully equipped with experienced crews to look after you whilst on the water.
Where else could you see the sun set behind an island in the East of England?
Come see for yourself on the 16th May.